X-SEAL® TAPE is adhesive-backed and is applied to the substrate behind the X-SEAL® Anchor for additional protection against air and moisture infiltration.
- X-SEAL® TAPE should be applied in continuous lengths. Surface must be dry and free of oils, dirt, dust, loose rust scales or any other materials which might cause poor adhesion. Continuous lengths are recommended to facilitate maximum adhesion.
- For correct application of X-SEAL® Tape, start from the bottom of the wall, up. Roll on with an evenly distributed pressure applied via 3" roller.
- UV-resistant for up to 90 days.
- 3" wide x 75' long
- 6" wide x 75' long
- When applying X-SEAL™ tape onto rigid insulation, Primer-SA Water-Based Primer must be applied first to avoid issues with the tape becoming loose or curling when the X-SEAL™ Anchor is installed.
- Storage and protection: As recommended by manufacturer, store X-SEAL™ Tape at a temperature between 40°F (5°C) and 100°F (38°C). If exposed to lower temperatures, restore product to 40°F (5°C) minimum temperature before application.