***X-SEAL® ANCHOR ONLY, VEE BYNA-TIE SOLD SEPARATELY***
- The X-SEAL Anchor meets or exceeds requirements of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Building Code for air leakage and water penetration.
- The X-SEAL Veneer Anchor is packed with more features than any other anchor on the market. Owners, architects and masons can be confident in the performance of an "X-SEALED" metal stud / veneer wall. The X-SEAL Anchor is the next generation veneer anchor from H&B. The original DW-10-X® Anchor was developed to address the problem of possible long-term deterioration of the insulation or wallboard. The pronged legs bridge the sheathing and abut the steel stud, affording independent, positive anchorage. Compression of the sheathing by positive loads is also prevented.
- The X-SEAL Anchor improves upon the DW-10-X by moving the horizontal pronged legs in from each end, enabling the backplate portion of the anchor to effectively seal the wallboard /insulation. This helps to maintain the integrity of the vapor barrier and prevents the ingress of air and moisture through the sheathing.
- The pronged legs are now also rib-stiffened and oriented closer to each other than on the original DW-10-X, thus enhancing the compressive strength BY OVER 20%!
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in leg lengths from ½” – 4” (combination of wallboard and or insulation)
- This product is sold in boxes of 125 pieces
- X-SEAL Tape is available for additional protection against air and moisture infiltration
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.