New masonry veneer can be anchored to studs, existing masonry, concrete or steel with the Byna-Lok Wire Tie. Various H&B Anchor systems can be fitted with the Byna-Lok Wire Tie, affording easy and secure insertion of the continuous joint reinforcing wire. Masonry veneer walls are then reinforced with continuous wire.
- Swage & mild pitch on legs of the Byna-Lok Wire Tie provide an integral track for the continuous joint reinforcing wire. Suitable for standard 3/8" mortar joint
- Enhanced Performance: The use of a continuous wire in masonry veneer walls is beneficial in providing additional protection against problems arising from thermal expansion and contraction. It also allows for a more uniform distribution of lateral forces.
- Seismic Zone Conformance: This system conforms with the requirements of the Uniform Building Code for seismic zones. The code requires anchored veneer walls to have a continuous wire embedded in the mortar joint. The wire is secured to the tie anchor, which is fastened to the supporting structure.
- More surface engagement of the continuous wire and the integral track than any other system on the market. Reduces potential for incorrect placement or disengagement of the continuous wire due to workmanship error.
- Hassle-free installation of continuous wire into the Byna-Lok Wire Tie
- Economical. Add continuous wire to masonry walls at little additional cost.
- Suitable for use with a variety of H&B anchors.
- System includes heavy-duty continuous wire.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in 3/16" diameter x 3", 4" or 5" long
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.