The PTA 420 Partition Top Anchor has been developed to provide lateral shear resistance at the upper limit of masonry walls.
- They permit vertical deflection of the slab above, without transferring compressive loads to the masonry wall below.
- PTA Tube with expansion filler is placed over rod (#3 rebar) anchor, which has been attached to concrete or steel by any of the methods illustrated.
- The vertical joint is then filled with mortar, fully surrounding tube.
- Clear butyrate tubes with compressible polyethylene filler isolate the anchor from the surrounding mortar, allowing the anchor to slide vertically.
- PTA Series Anchors are suitable for construction using steel or concrete.
- #3 rebar (Hot Dip Galvanized)
- 3/8" Smooth Rod (Stainless Steel)
- Straps are 3/16" Gauge plate
- Other diameters and gauges available, including heavy-duty styles for hurricane velocity wind loads
- Contact our technical department for further information.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel available upon request
- Special high-load designs can be manufactured on a special order basis contact our technical department for information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.