PTA 310 HS is a heavy-duty version of our PTA 310 Partition Top Anchors, developed to provide lateral shear resistance at the upper limit of masonry walls. They permit vertical deflection of the slab above, without transferring compressive loads to the masonry wall below.
- For use on concrete construction.
- PTA 310 HS must be used in conjunction with 305 Dovetail Slot and PTA tubes. Contact sales for pricing on the 305 dovetail slot.
- PTA Tube with expansion filler is placed over rod anchor, which has been attached to concrete by the methods illustrated. The vertical joint is then filled with mortar, fully surrounding tube.
- Clear butyrate tubes with compressible polyethylene filler isolate the anchor from the surrounding mortar, allowing the anchor to slide vertically.
- 5/8" rod
- Dovetail head is 1/4" thick
- Contact sales for further information
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel - available upon request, contact us for more information
- Important: We are not responsible for incompatibility if ties or slots are interchanged with those of other manufacturers.
- Special high-load designs can be manufactured on a special order basis contact our sales department for information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.