Masonry Direct offers this Hohmann & Barnard Mortar Trap 10" X 4' Boxes in box quantity only.
- 90% open mesh construction allows unobstructed passage of air and water through the material itself so walls breathe, drain, and dry quicker.
- Will not react with common building products (PVC, polystyrene, copper, rubberized-asphalt, lead, stainless steel, or galvanized metal).
- Will not absorb or trap moisture, support mold or fungus, and is inedible to insects.
- Will not degrade as a result of temperature variations and is designed to last for the life of the building.
Mortar Trap™ is manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) strands woven into a 90% open mesh. Its unique shape breaks up mortar droppings and prohibits mortar from creating a moisture retaining barrier, allowing water to flow freely to the weep holes. Keeps weep holes open, and catches and permanently suspends mortar droppings so blockage can't occur. Choose the best masonry supplier, and shop Masonry Direct online today!
- Fast, easy installation by masons - does not require fasteners or adhesives, no special skills or tools
- Slightly compressible to allow for cavity variations in the field
- Ships quickly
- 10" high x 4' long
- THICKNESS: .4", 1", 1 ½" OR 2"
NOTE: When Mortar Trap™ is used with the Quadro-Vent™ Weep Hole additional insect screening is not required.