T1 - Termination Bar is used at top of flashing to secure it to backup and is compatible with all H&B membrane and copper-laminate flashings.
Please note that this product may be shipped on a pallet due to the length.
- 1/8” x 1” x 8’ long
- 1/4” holes spaced 8” on center
- Each piece is 8' long
- Sold in boxes of 200' or 25 pieces
- Type 304 stainless steel
- Alternate styles available in T2 Aluminum and T2 stainless steel
- Available with optional Foam-Tite Seal™ to aid in inhibiting moisture infiltration
- This factory-installed foam strip helps seal small voids occurring between the termination bar and any irregular surfaces of the substrate, while offering added protection against water penetration due to deterioration of the sealant
- FTS - Foam-Tite Seal™ : specify T2-FTS when ordering
- Only Stainless Steel and Aluminum versions of the T1 Termination Bar are acceptable for the ENVIRO-BARRIER System Warranty.
- U.S. Pats. No. 6,945,000
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.