- Our Standard Drip Plate, furnished with a smooth, factory-formed hemmed edge for installation safety and uniform appearance.
- Standard DP Drip Plates are compatible with all H&B flashing products.
- Used for draining on lip brick conditions.
- Available 1-1/2” or 3” wide (other widths available on request).
- Fabricated from Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Also available in copper and lead-coated copper.
- U.S. Pat. No. 6,584,746 Other Patents Pending
- H&B sources Stainless Steel from a wide variety of vendors. Per the International Stainless SteelForum, Stainless Steel objects have an average of 60% recycled content.
- Foam-Tite™ Seal and Flash-Adhere™ Adhesive Strip are compatible with ALL types of flashing.
- H&B does NOT recommend the use of galvanized sheet as a drip plate/edge.
*When cleaning the exterior veneer, the cleaner’s manufacturer recommendations for protecting metal must be followed.