SA Self-Adhering Copper Fabric Flashing is a composite membrane consisting of a polyethylene film laminated to a 3, 5, or 7 oz. copper sheet to create a superior flashing that can also serve as a drip edge. It has a pressure-sensitive, clear adhesive that will not drool when exposed to UV or heat.
- Suitable for thru-wall or surface-mount usage.
- UV-resistant for up to 180 days.
- Highly resistant to oils and will repel most chemicals
- Extremely tough, with excellent impact and tear resistance.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme heat or cold weather environments.
Asphalt-free composition compatible with a wide variety of sealants.
- Available with 3, 5, or 7 oz. copper sheet.
- Available in widths from 12" - 36", other widths available upon request
- Film is color coded according to gauge of the copper sheet:
- 3 oz. - Gray
- 5 oz. - Red
- 7 oz. - Beige