MaxSeal is a proprietary, self-adhering 14 mil composite membrane that provides a superior barrier to limit air and moisture transmission through masonry, curtain walls, construction joints and fittings, and around doors and windows.
- Butyl adhesive for superior adhesion to common building materials
- Primerless self-adhering membrane– saves labor & material costs
- Cross-laminated poly facer for tear resistance
- Meets AAMA 711-13 specifications for self-adhered flashing
- Self-seals around nails
- Thin construction to avoid bulky build up in corners
- Air and watertight seal
- Non-staining, contains no asphalt
- Storage temperature: 40°F to 90°F
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Used to prevent vapor and air transmission
through masonry, curtain walls, construction joints and fittings, and around doors and windows.
- Aggressively adheres to common building materials.
- No special adhesives, heat, or equipment are necessary to install York MaxSeal.
- Acceptable surfaces include plywood, lumber, precast concrete, exterior gypsum, OSB, PVC window flanges, metal, and concrete blocks.
Please contact customer service for technical data sheets and other product resources