MaxSeal is a proprietary, self-adhering 14 mil composite membrane that provides a superior barrier to limit air and moisture transmission through masonry, curtain walls, construction joints and fittings, and around doors and windows.
- Butyl adhesive for superior adhesion to common building materials
- Primerless self-adhering membrane– saves labor & material costs
- Cross-laminated poly facer for tear resistance
- Meets AAMA 711-13 specifications for self-adhered flashing
- Self-seals around nails
- Thin construction to avoid bulky build up in corners
- Air and watertight seal
- Non-staining, contains no asphalt
- Storage temperature: 40°F to 90°F
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Used to prevent vapor and air transmission
through masonry, curtain walls, construction joints and fittings, and around doors and windows.
- Aggressively adheres to common building materials.
- No special adhesives, heat, or equipment are necessary to install York MaxSeal.
- Acceptable surfaces include plywood, lumber, precast concrete, exterior gypsum, OSB, PVC window flanges, metal, and concrete blocks.
Please contact customer service for technical data sheets and other product resources
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.