Multi-Flash™ Stainless Steel Fabric flashing has been designed with a flexible 2 mil sheet of type 304 stainless steel laminated on one side to a polymer fabric. Multi-Flash™ SS offers best in class puncture and tear resistance. Multi-Flash™ SS uses include: cavity wall flashing, foundation sill flashing, flexible flashing, head and sill flashing and through-wall flashing. Multi-Flash™ SS has a life of the wall warranty.
York US-100 Sealant is used with this product.
- Life of the wall warranty
- Best in class puncture & tear resistance
- Fire resistant: ASTM E84 Class A material
- Mold resistant: passes ASTM D3273
- Heat resistant: Will not degrade in high heat applications (like SPF applications)
- Stainless steel face is an excellent surface for air barriers & sealants to adhere to
- Exceeds all performance specifications for York’s copper fabric flashing
- Unlimited UV exposure: to prevent damage, product must be concealed within 180 days
- Flexible & easy to cut & form by hand
- Made of 60% recycled material & recyclable
- 60' rolls for less lap joints
- HPD# available upon request
- Non-staining: can be used with limestone
- Through-wall flashing
- Transition membrane (air barriers, roofing, waterproofing)
- Window & door sill pan flashing
- Jamb closure flashing
- Roof to parapet flashing
- Deck ledger flashing
- Compatible with: Air barriers, spray polyurethane foam, insulation boards, and construction sealants
See technical data sheet for application.