York Wicked Good Flashing is a 32 mil thick through-wall flashing and transition membrane with an extra-tough abrasion-resistant coating (ARC) that provides three years of UV protection, and is a great surface for air barriers and sealants to adhere to.
- Butyl adhesive/watertight bond
- Abrasion resistant coating (ARC) provides an exceptional surface for adhesion
- Three-year UV resistance
- Best in class puncture and tear resistance
- Non-staining, contains no asphalt
- Used to prevent vapor and air transmission through masonry, curtain walls, construction joints and fittings, and around doors and windows.
- Aggressively adheres to common building materials.
- No special adhesives, heat, or equipment are necessary to install Wicked Good Flashing
- Air barriers
- Roofing membranes
- Below grade waterproofing
- Construction sealants
- Construction adhesives
Please contact customer service for technical data sheets and other product resources