Designed with a flexible 3oz., 5oz., or 7oz. sheet of copper laminated on both sides with a polymer fabric. Multi-Flash 500 uses include: cavity wall flashing, foundation sill flashing, flexible flashing, head and sill flashing and through-wall flashing and has a life of the wall warranty.
- No staining
- Life of the wall warranty
- Best in class puncture & tear resistance
- Made of 90% recycled material
- Copper meets ASTM B370-12
- Fire resistant: ASTM E84 Class B material
- Mold resistant: passes ASTM D3273
- Meets all performance specifications for asphaltic copper fabric flashing
- 90 day UV exposure
- Flexible and easy to cut and form by hand
- 60' rolls for less lap joints
- HPD# available upon request
- Through-wall flashing
- Transition membrane (air barriers, roofing, waterproofing)
- Roof to parapet flashing
- Jamb closure flashing
- Air barriers
- Spray polyurethane Foam
- Insulations boards
- Construction sealants
There may be a lead time associated with this product. Please contact customer service with any stock questions.
Contact customer service for technical data and submittal information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.