Hohmann & Barnard Hot Rod Heater Sand Pile Water Barrel Masonry Heater
AKA "Volcano" Rod
Keep your project on track in any weather with the Hohmann & Barnard Volcano Rod!
- Built specifically for wintertime masonry use.
- Designed to keep 5 tons of sand and 50 gallons of water hot.
- Relies on an internal thermostat to cycle heat times.
- Can be used when temperatures are as low as -1° Fahrenheit.
This tool is designed to heat all day while you work. The Volcano Rod radiates heat specifically to keep sand and water from freezing. Buy this valuable equipment from our masonry supply store today to save time and money. The math shows that your heater can be paid off in just two weeks of cold-weather labor! Buy from MasonryDirect today for the best results, and be sure to shop all of our masonry supplies and equipment online to find what you need to get the job done right!
- Compact size — 16” x 38” x 1”
- Weighs less than five pounds
- Comprised of a one-piece stainless steel construction
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Did you spot a better deal on the same item elsewhere? No worries! At Masonry Direct, we stand by our commitment to offering the best value. Our Price Match Guarantee ensures that if you find the identical product at a lower price, we'll match it. Shop with confidence, knowing you'll receive the quality you want at the best possible price. Simply reach out to our team, and we'll make sure you get the value you deserve.