Prosoco Sure Klean Restoration Cleaner 1 Gallon
Carbon and pollution remover
Restoration Cleaner is a carbon solubilizing cleaner for brick, granite, sandstone, terra cotta and many exposed aggregate surfaces. Apply Restoration Cleaner to masonry surfaces to loosen and dissolve dirt, paint oxidation, carbon buildup and other atmospheric pollutants. A simple cold-water rinse clears away the stains.
- Proven effective for cleaning dirty and heavily carboned buildings.
- Safer and less expensive than sandblasting or steam cleaning.
- Will not pit or damage the masonry when properly applied.
- SHELF LIFE - 3 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT - Non-applicable
- FORM - Clear, colorless liquid
- PH - 2.2 @ 1:3 dilution
- COVERAGE RATE - 125-500 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT - Non-applicable
- FLASH POINT - Non-applicable
- TOTAL SOLIDS - Non-applicable
- WT/GAL - 8.75 lbs
- AVAILABLE SIZES - 1-gal, 5-gal, 55-gal
Sure Klean® Restoration Cleaner is a concentrated compound formulated as a "carbon solubilizer." Used properly, it cleans brick, granite, sandstone, terra cotta, exposed aggregate and other masonry except limestone, marble or concrete. This product has been safely and effectively used to clean historic structures throughout the United States and Canada. Restoration Cleaner, when properly used, is safer and less expensive than sandblasting or steam cleaning. Application to masonry surfaces loosens and dissolves dirt, paint oxidation, carbon buildup and other atmospheric pollutants. A simple cold water rinse then removes these unsightly stains.