Sure Klean® Heavy Duty Paint Stripper – an alkaline formula with organic solvents – removes multiple layers of paint and graffiti from masonry surfaces. This slow-working, extended-contact remover, remains active for 24 hours. One application of Heavy Duty Paint Stripper dissolves heavy accumulations of paint, most spray paint, lacquers and graffiti, restoring old masonry to its original appearance.
Follow paint removal with masonry neutralizing using the appropriate Sure Klean® product. Heavy Duty Paint Stripper contains no methanol, methylene chloride, or chlorinated solvents, and is water rinsable and nonflammable.
• Remains active up to 24 hours, cutting through heavy accumulations of paint and most types of graffiti.
• Nonflammable and highly effective on many common paint coatings.
• Gel consistency adheres to vertical surfaces; reduces spillage.
• Can be applied by brush, roller or conventional airless spray equipment. See Equipment section, page 2.
• Product efficiency is reduced during cold weather. Surface and air temperatures should be at least 50° F (10° C) during application.