Sure Klean® 101 Lime Solvent is a concentrated acidic cleaner for dark-colored brick and tile surfaces which are not subject to metallic oxidation. Safely removes excess mortar and construction dirt.
• Removes construction dirt and excess mortar with simple cold water rinse.
• Removes efflorescence from new brick and new stone construction.
• Safer than muriatic acid on colored mortar and dark-colored new masonry surfaces.
• Proven effective since 1954.
• Not generally effective in removal of atmospheric stains and black carbon found on older masonry surfaces. Use the appropriate Sure Klean®restoration cleaner to remove atmospheric staining from older masonry surfaces.
• Not for use on polished natural stone.
• Not for use on treated low-E glass; acrylic and polycarbonate sheet glazing; and glazing with surface-applied reflective, metallic or other synthetic coatings and films.
PRODUCT AVAILABLE IN GALLON, 5 GALLON, AND 55 GALLON SIZES!
CALL FOR SPECIAL BULK AND PALLET PRICING TODAY!
Sure Klean® 101 Lime Solvent is compliant with all national, state and district VOC regulations.
TYPICAL TECHNICAL DATA
Clear, brown liquid Pungent odor
0.50 @ 1:6 dilution
<–22° F (<–30° C)
3 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
Always read full label and SDS for precautionary instructions before use. Use appropriate safety equipment and job site controls during application and handling.
24-Hour Emergency Information: INFOTRAC at 800-535-5053