Prosoco EMERGENCY WaterStop Waterproof Sealant 9.7oz Cartridge
R-Guard EMERGENCY WaterStop is a gun-grade, wet sealant that combines the best of silicone and polyurethane properties. This single component, Silyl-Terminated-Polymer (STP) is easy to gun and tool in all weather conditions. EMERGENCY WaterStop seals and bonds to most building materials – even when submerged in water – producing a durable, high performance, high movement elastomeric sealant.
The ability to install EMERGENCY WaterStop underwater and in adverse conditions eliminates many weather-related construction delays and makes it possible to dry-in buildings being damaged by active water leaks. EMERGENCY WaterStop adheres to most surfaces and is immediately waterproof.
- Solvent free. Isocyanate free. Complies with all known VOC regulations.
- Silane functional polymer provides superior long-term adhesion, crack bridging and weathering characteristics.
- Bonds to most common building materials – wet or dry – without priming.
- Bonds and cures in wet weather and on wet surfaces.
- Easy to repair if damaged.
- Single component requires no mixing.
- Easy to gun and tool in all climates.
- Withstands UV exposure for up to 12 months, depending upon conditions.
- No shrinkage. No staining. Non-yellowing.
- Breathable – allows wet surfaces to dry.
- Stops penetration of air and water under normal and extreme weather conditions.
- Do not apply when temperatures are below 35°F (2°C) or above 110°F (43°C).
R-Guard EMERGENCY WaterStop is compliant with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s AIM VOC regulations. Visit www.prosoco.com/ voccompliance to confirm compliance with individual district or state regulations.