EIFS PBH Washer Fasteners with Wood-Lite Metal Screws (1,000/Box)
EIFS PBH WASHER FASTENER PRE-ASSEMBLED WITH WOOD-LITE METAL HI-LOW SCREW
Assembled EIFS fastener PBH Washers and Wood Lite-Metal hi-low thread fasteners for use with dimensional lumber, plywood and lite-gauge metal application, 20- to 26-gauge.
Box of 1000, EIFS Wood Lite Metal Screws
- Degrashield® Protection for Exterior Applications on EIFS or Decks: Meets or exceeds ASTM B117 20 cycles - 10% or less red rust. Salt spray 500 hours - 10% or less red rust on our wood lite metal and steel screws.
Excellent for use in fastening foam to EIFS walls or on exterior decking
EIFS Wood Lite Metal screws fasteners must have the best available protective coating. Because of this, we only offer the highest quality coated fasteners you can buy. All of our EIFS wood lite metal fasteners have the approved DegraShield® exterior quality coating.
Our fasteners not only meet the EIFS fastener coating requirement --
We exceed them!
PRODUCT WORKS GREAT WITH THE UNIVERSAL DEPTH STOP TOOL HERE!
1. Insulation Board shall be attached to the approved substrate horizontally with vertical joints staggered and butted tightly.
2. PBH is designed to be used with EIFS Manufacturers
PB EIFS systems.
3. Screws shall meet ASTM B117
4. Install the PBH EIFS washers in a manner so the fastener
is flush with the surface of the Insulation Board. Do not exceed 1.6 mm (1/16”) below the surface.
5. Rasp the surface of the Insulation Board with a DuraRasp, TigerClaw or DuraVac DuraRasp™ to remove any irregularities.