Diedrich Technologies Envirestore 100
ENVIRESTORE 100™ GEL
Another perfect product for the environmentally conscious architect and historic preservationist who want to eliminate harsh acids.
- Viscous solution that will not evaporate or soak into the wall allowing for longer dwell times than the original ENVIRESTORE 100
- Should not be diluted, apply full strength to a pre-wet surface, and keep wet at all times
- Coverage rate is 100 sq.ft. per gallon
- Citric based gentle restoration cleaner – safer, environmentally friendly, now made more effective and blended slightly stronger to take on a wider variety of surfaces
- ENVIRESTORE 100™ GEL depends on the action of citric and phosphoric acid for its results rather than harsh mineral acids, making it a milder product that poses fewer hazards to workers and the environment
- The product will not over-clean brick and stone
- Product is ideal for maintenance cleaning of dirt streaks and stains in strip malls, commercial centers, and home DIY use.
FOR MASONRY TYPES:
Brick, Sandstone, Unpolished Granite, and Terra Ccotta
SIZES: 1, 5 & 55 Gallons
- Apply with a low-pressure corrosive-resistant sprayer, the Diedrich Acid Express pump unit, or with a soft densely fibered synthetic brush.
- Apply full strength to a pre-wet surface and keep the surface wet at all times. Two full strength applications may be required on heavy carbon and soiled surfaces.
- Apply the first coast and allow a 5 minute dwell time, apply the second coat and allow another 5 minute dwell time.
- Rinse off with high pressure water (minimum of 500 psi), rinse until sudsing ceases. Work from bottom to top.
- When applying outside occupied buildings, all window, air intakes and exterior air conditioning and/or intake vents should be covered and shut down during and for 30 minutes following application.
- Further applications may be required to achieve desired results.
- Suggested Dilution Rates for ENVIRESTORE 100™ GEL
|PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE DILUTED|
- Download the Technical Data Sheet for this product for detailed instructions
- Typical Coverage Rates: 100 sq. ft. per gal.