DOWSIL 791 Silicone Weatherproofing Sealant 10.3oz Cartridge
Get the job done right with DOWSIL’s 791 sealant from our online masonry suppliers!
- This one-part, medium-modulus, electromatic sealant is designed for general use.
- Cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
- Available in 10 colors for a truly beautiful finish.
- Versatile weatherproofing sealant is ideal for doors and windows, control joints, and more.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to: Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Extruded Mill Finish, Fluorocarbon Coated Aluminum, Glass, Granite, Alodine Aluminum, Heat Strengthened Glass, Light-Weight Stone Panels, Low E Coated Glass, Marble, Masonry, Metal, Metal Panels, Paint, Aluminum, Plastic, Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum/Steel, Silicone, Stone, Steel, Stainless Steel, Vinyl/PVC-U, Wood, Anodized Aluminum, Limestone, Brickwork, Concrete
- Application Temperature Range: 4 to 40 °C
- Color: Black, Bronze, Grey, Limestone, Precast White, White, Custom, Dark Grey, Metal Grey
- Durometer: Shore A 25 to 30 Shore A
- Flow/Sag (Slump): 0 mm
- Movement Capability: -50 to 50 %
- Primerless Adhesion: Primerless
- Room Temperature Cure - Days: 7 to 14 Days
- Service Temperature High: 150 °C
- Service Temperature Low: -50 °C
- Specific Gravity @ 25C: 1.51
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH: 45 Minutes
- Tensile Adhesion (T/A): 120 psi
- Volatile Organic Content: 45 g/liter
- Working Time: 20 Minutes
One of the most economical options for quality silicone weathersealing, DOWSIL™ 791 Silicone Weatherproofing Sealant is a neutral-cure, one-part sealant that quickly cures to a durable, flexible seal that can accommodate significant joint movement. Especially suited for perimeter sealing around doors and windows, it's also excellent for sealing expansion and control joints, precast concrete panels, curtain wall and mullion joints, and internal seals and end dams.