orders over $199.99 use code: FREESHIP
Store Hours: M-F 7am - 3pm MST
Control Fibers Help Prevent Cracking When Added to EIFS and Hardcoat Stucco
* Also available upon request are special sprayable fibers
Fiber for Secondary Reinforcement of Stucco, Plaster, Repair Mortars
• Single-strand, multi-filament fibers specifically engineered for use in gun- or trowelapplied scratch and brown-coat plaster.
• Three-dimensional reinforcement with high dispensability/dispersion.
• Produce quick-finish, hairless, smooth surface.
• Resistance to alkalis extremely effective in reducing plastic-shrinkage cracking.
• No build-up on pump screens.
• No effect on workability.
• Proven to outperform other synthetic fibers for shrinkage and panel cracking.
• Increase impact resistance.
• Millions of fibers per dose/mix.
• Increase durability and service life.
• Lower water migration.
• Enhance bond to matrix due to water absorption properties.
SAFETY DATA SHEET