DOWSIL 795 Silicone Building Sealant 10.3oz Cartridge
Get the job done right with DOWSIL™ 795 silicone building sealant from our masonry suppliers!
- Delivers a durable (yet flexible) seal to a wide range of substrates.
- One-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
- Provides ideal resistance to weather, UV exposure, and temperature extremes.
- Supports class and other panel materials under high wind loads.
- Ideal for weatherproofing substrates such as glass, aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, concrete, plastic, brick, and more.
- Offers easy tooling and low-odor curing for additional convenience.
Proof is in the performance. DOWSIL’s 694 Silicone Building Sealant is made to do it all — Delivering an ideal balance of durability and flexibility to accommodate a wide range of surfaces. This one-part primerless sealant is great for nearly any application, making it an essential part of your toolbox. Buy in bulk from Masonry Direct to save more on our masonry supplies and construction equipment, and be sure to take advantage of our free shipping!
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to: Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Extruded Mill Finish, Fluorocarbon-Coated Aluminum, Glass, Granite, Alodine Aluminum, Heat-Strengthened Glass, Light-Weight Stone Panels, Low E Coated Glass, Marble, Masonry, Metal, Metal Panels, Paint, Aluminum, Plastic, Polyester Powder-Coated Aluminum/Steel, Silicone, Stone, Steel, Stainless Steel, Vinyl/PVC-U, Wood, Anodized Aluminum, Limestone, Brickwork, Ceramic, Concrete
- Color: Adobe Tan, Black, Blue Spruce, Bronze, Charcoal, Custom, Dusty Rose, Gray, Limestone, Natural Stone, Rustic Brick, Sandstone, White, Champagne, Anodized Aluminum
- Durometer - Shore A: 35 Shore A
- Flow/Sag (Slump): < 2.54 mm
- Movement Capability: -50 to 50 %
- Number of Parts: One
- Peel Strength: 32 ppi
- Primerless Adhesion: Primerless
- Resistance Type: Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours: 168 to 336 Hours
- Shelf Life: 360 Days
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH: 180 Minutes
- Tensile Strength: 45 psi
- Volatile Organic Content: 28 g/liter
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Working Time: 20 to 30 Minutes